The Link Newsletter
Welcome to this edition of the Link SEND newsletter!
As a parent or carer of a child or young person who has Special Educational Needs or is disabled (SEND) we hope you will find this termly newsletter useful and informative.
This edition includes:
· Spotlight On the Trafford Autism and Social Communication Pathway (TASC)
· News about this year’s Let’s Talk SEND Conference for young people
· Introducing… Jackie Tarpey, SEN Consultant in Autism and Social Communication for SENAS
· Updates from Trafford Parents Forum, Trafford PYPPS and FIS Outreach
· Short Breaks review and extended offer
· Activities and What’s On – including opportunities to learn new skills
· Great services from Empower You, Green Academies Project and Autism friendly sessions at Manchester Museums…
Tell Your Friends!
If you know of anyone who would like to receive this newsletter please encourage them to sign up using the short online form.
If there is anything you’d like to see in future editions, please let us know at FIS@trafford.gov.uk